Warhol’s World: A 1000 Piece Jigsaw Puzzle
- Artist: Martin
- Language: English
- Size: 25 x 25 x 5,2 cm
- ISBN: 9789188369710
Step into Warhol’s New York with this challenging 1,000-piece jigsaw puzzle.
Piece together a motley crowd of pop cultural icons, movie stars, musicians and art icons as they mingle inside the Factory. In this magnificent illustration by Martin Ander you will find an atmosphere just as colorful and wonderful as the Factory might have been in reality. Warhol’s World is a celebration of the time, place and some of the many people that made it what it so special. Piecing the puzzle together you will find and learn about endless contemporary references and clues to Warhol’s inspiration.
• 1,000-PIECE PUZZLE featuring some of the most inspiring figures the last centuries pop cultural icons, find your favorites as you piece it together.
• Colorful, unique and detailed artwork by Martin Ander.
• Sturdy and attractive box. Not too large, and perfect for gifting and storage.
• If you love both puzzles, art and pop culture, don’t miss this opportunity to combine them!
• This jigsaw puzzle is perfect for all ages – from young girls and boys to anyone with an interest in art history and families who love to combine learning with the challenge of a 1000 piece puzzle.
• Includes 1,000 jigsaw pieces. 50 x 70 cm (19,7 x 27,5 inch) when completed. 25 x 25 x 5,2 cm (9,8 x 9,8 x 2 inch) box, and full color print of the puzzle image.
• Full color poster of Martin Ander’s artwork, with key information about who’s who among the many references.
• Also available in Dokument Press’ puzzle series: Fearless Females: A 1000 Piece Jigsaw Puzzle, Sneaker Puzzle and Hip Hop Puzzle.
Martin ”Mander” Ander is an illustrator, artist and graphic designer from Sweden. His images are well known in the skateboard, fashion and music world.
Manders work has been the subject of two books Ouff! Mander Selected works, and Konturer: Svart på vitt av Martin Ander and he has had several big retrospect museum shows in Sweden, showing over twenty years of his massive production.
Mander has also illustrated several children’s books and activity books.
FAQ At Dokument Press we’re always interested in new manuscripts and new book ideas for publishing. If you got one, get in touch with us! Before you› Read more
Learn more about our services in the production, printing and distribution. With a long experience of producing, printing and distributing art- and› Read more
Dokument Press offers everything from lectures, city tours and workshops to organization of exhibitions, events, debates and visual communication. The› Read more