- Artist: Alexander Rosso
- Language: English
- Size: 25 x 25 x 5,2 cm
- Release date: 2021-09-15
- ISBN: 9789188369611
|Find your favorite kicks while piecing together this challenging 1,000-piece jigsaw puzzle. Beautifully illustrated by Alexander Rosso, the Sneaker Puzzle features some of the global sneaker culture’s most important models, from the original Pro Keds, Adidas Superstar and Vans Sk8-Hi, via 1980s classics such as Troop and Air Jordan, to recent models like Nike Marty Mcfly, Puma Creeper, Balenciaga Triple S and Adidas Yeezy. No matter how much of a sneaker head you are, you can’t go wrong with the Sneaker Puzzle!
Alexander Rosso’s work is cherished by sneaker enthusiasts around the world. He has previously published the popular Sneaker Coloring Book.
• 1,000-PIECE PUZZLE featuring some of sneaker culture’s most important and beloved models.
• Spot your favorite sneaker models as you piece the puzzle together.
• Colorful, unique and detailed artwork by illustrator and sneaker aficionado Alexander Rosso.
• Sturdy, attractive box. Not too large, and perfect for gifting and storage.
• Full color poster of Alexander Rosso’s artwork and sneaker facts.
• If you love both sneakers and puzzles, don’t miss this opportunity to combine the two!
• This jigsaw puzzle is perfect for all sneaker fans—from sneaker heads of all ages to casual street wear enthusiasts and families sharing their passion for awesome kicks.
• Includes 1,000 jigsaw pieces. 50 x 70 cm (27,5 x 19,7 inch) when completed, 25 x 25 x 5,2 cm (9,8 x 9,8 x 2 inch) box, and full color print of the puzzle image.
FAQ At Dokument Press we’re always interested in new manuscripts and new book ideas for publishing. If you got one, get in touch with us! Before you› Read more
Learn more about our services in the production, printing and distribution. With a long experience of producing, printing and distributing art- and› Read more
Dokument Press offers everything from lectures, city tours and workshops to organization of exhibitions, events, debates and visual communication. The› Read more