Fearless Females: A 1000 Piece Jigsaw Puzzle
- Artist: Cosmo Danchin-Hamard
- Language: English
- Size: 25 x 25 x 5,2 cm
- ISBN: 9789188369727
Enter the inspiring world of fearless female geniuses, artists, athletes and revolutionaries!
This 1000 piece jigsaw puzzle is a celebration of the courageous women of the past and present, all gathered side by side in the colorful fantasy world of the reputable illustrator Cosmo Danchin-Hamard.
Piece together brave female role models such as scientists Marie Curie and Rosalind Franklin, feminist thinkers Simone de Beauvoir and Emmeline Pankhurst, outstanding artists Aretha Franklin and Frida Kahlo, and political activists Harriet Tubman and Malala Yousafzai, all while learning about their achievements from the accompanying poster. The Fearless Females puzzle is a relaxing and inspiring challenge for families and friends, regardless of age.
• 1,000-PIECE PUZZLE featuring some of the most inspiring figures of women’s history, including Katharine Hepburn, Amelia Earhart, Coco Chanel and Greta Thunberg.
• Learn about the achievements of all the illustrated women as you piece the puzzle together.
• Colorful, unique and detailed artwork by Cosmo.
• Sturdy and attractive box. Not too large, and perfect for gifting and storage.
• Full color poster of Cosmo’s artwork along with historical facts about all the included women.
• If you love both puzzles and strong fearless women, don’t miss this opportunity to combine the two!
• This jigsaw puzzle is perfect for all ages —from young girls and boys to anyone with an interest in women’s history and families who love to combine learning with the challenge of a 1000 piece puzzle.
• Includes 1,000 jigsaw pieces. 50 x 70 cm (19,7 x 27,5 inch) when completed. 25 x 25 x 5,2 cm (9,8 x 9,8 x 2 inch) box, and full color print of the puzzle image.
• Also available in Dokument Press’ puzzle series: Warhol’s World: A 1000 Piece Jigsaw Puzzle, Sneaker Puzzle and Hip Hop Puzzle.
French illustrator Cosmo has been working in fashion for several years before committing full time to drawing. Raised by a historian and music producer father and a colorist mother, specializing in album covers, music posters and researching color schemes became a natural path. Her illustration style carries a comic inspired clear line, placing women at the heart of her work in a delicate and sensual environment to which she adds her personal touch, a quirky and sarcastic tone. You can find her stroke on many advertising campaigns, in the streets, subway, or at the bookstore in her hometown Paris.
FAQ At Dokument Press we’re always interested in new manuscripts and new book ideas for publishing. If you got one, get in touch with us! Before you› Read more
Learn more about our services in the production, printing and distribution. With a long experience of producing, printing and distributing art- and› Read more
Dokument Press offers everything from lectures, city tours and workshops to organization of exhibitions, events, debates and visual communication. The› Read more